It’ll be the Hokies’ second-straight noon start and their third straight game in the afternoon. They play at noon at Pittsburgh this Saturday.
The only other game times known on Virginia Tech’s schedule are the back-to-back Thursday night games at Miami on Nov. 1 and at home against Florida State on Nov. 8. Both start at 7:30 p.m. and will be on ESPN.
The Bowling Green game will be Military Appreciation Day. The Hokies will wear the special camouflage uniforms pictured.
Here’s the full ACC schedule for Sept. 22:
- Maryland at West Virginia, (noon, FX)
- Virginia at TCU, (noon, ESPN or ESPN2)
- Bowling Green at Virginia Tech, (noon, ESPNU)
- Army at Wake Forest, (12:30 p.m., ACC Network)
- Miami at Georgia Tech, (3 p.m., RSN)
- East Carolina at North Carolina, (3:30 p.m., ESPNU)
- The Citadel at NC State, (6 p.m., ESPN3)
- Memphis at Duke, (6 p.m., ESPN3)
- Clemson at Florida State, (8 p.m., ABC)