Virginia Tech and Cincinnati’s game at FedEx Field will have an afternoon time slot at 3:30 p.m., the Big East and ACC announced in the early hours Sunday morning. The game will be televised on ESPNU.
ESPN asked for more time to decide when to televise the game, which is technically a Cincinnati home game.
It’ll be the Hokies’ second game in an NFL stadium this year. They lost at Pittsburgh’s Heinz Field 35-17 last week and have now dropped four straight in NFL stadiums. That includes a heartbreaking 33-30 loss to Boise State in 2010 the last time they played at FedEx Field in Landover, Md.
Here’s the full slate of ACC games this week:
- N.C. State at Miami, ESPNU, noon
- Middle Tennessee at Georgia Tech, RSN, noon
- Duke at Wake Forest, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m.
- Idaho at North Carolina, RSN, 3:30 p.m.
- Clemson at Boston College, ESPN2, 3:30 p.m.
- Louisiana Tech at Virginia, ESPN3, 3:30 p.m.
- Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati, ESPNU, 3:30 p.m.
- Florida State at South Florida, ESPN, 6 p.m.