Rise and shine one more time. It’s the Hokies’ last home game of the year — a 12:30 start, naturally — and this is the post to get your day started.
It rained last night, but it doesn’t look like it will this afternoon, with temperatures in the 50′s and a very slight wind.
If you can’t make it to Lane Stadium, the game will be televised on the ACC Network, whatever station that is for you locally.
Here are links from the last couple days to get you ready for the action. …
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.
– Hokies playing to keep their Coastal Division hopes alive against Maryland
– McFarling: Time for Virginia Tech’s defense to get its due
– Walk-on Erik Kristensen will kick for the Hokies vs. Maryland
– Virginia Tech or Maryland: Who has the edge?
– Five questions with Maryland beat writer Jeff Barker
– CBs Kyle Fuller, Antone Exum rules out for the Maryland game
– Read a replay of the live Virginia Tech football chat
– Blocking leads the way for revitalized Tech offense
– Takeways from interviews with coordinators Scot Loeffler, Bud Foster
– Kicker Cody Journell dismissed from the team
– Virginia Tech, ODU agree to four more games from 2022-25
– Episode 14 of the Hokies Press Pass podcast
– Fully confident, Stanford starting to break out at wide receiver
– Tuesday night practice notes
– Weaver stepping down as AD for health reasons; Tech hopes to hire replacement by Feb. 1
– In good shape in the Coastal, Hokies turn attention to Maryland