Hallie and Cassandra Bulmer traveled to Oregon together in late June and early July to spend two weeks with Cassandra’s son, Barret, his wife Brenda and their boys Owen and Benjamin. Hallie and Cassandra enjoyed several days of sightseeing and shopping in Portland before returning east.
Top Photo: Hallie Bulmer stands in the Portland Japanese garden on a typical, rainy Oregon morning.
Bottom Photo: Cassandra Bulmer, with Benjamin and Owen Bulmer, enjoy freshly picked strawberries in their home town of Corvallis Oregon.
Photos courtesy of Hallie and Cassandra Bulmer
We’ve added the Bulmers to our map — check out our Botetourt Summer ’08 map right here.
You can get on the map, too! Send us your photos at email@example.com
Among the other Botetourt folks you’ll find on our map are:
* Colin Graham of Troutville, who went to Aspen, Colorado.
* Karen Wright of Buchanan, who went to Ireland.
* The Botetourt Outlaws basketball team, which played in a tournament in Orlando.
* Senior Girl Scout Troop 555 (Ashley Crowder, Sarah Montgomery, Jenny Morris, Laura Ranzer, Jane Garnett) went to Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
* Scott, Sarah, Dillon and Kris Hambrick rode on the Tweetsie Railroad.
* And then we had a group of Botetourt middle schoolers who spent a week studying the Chespeake Bay, including a trip to Tangier Island. They included: Rebecca Dudley, Tiffany Brandt, Luke Arney, Collin Anderson, Annalee Quesinberry, Emily Swanson, Hunter Wolfe, Maggie Grumbine,Austin Scruggs, Emily Goralewicz, Cassidy Holley, Chris Halsey, Ann-Chappel Barkett, Emma Clements, Kendall Moyer, Carey Jones and Hannah Austin. Adults who went along were Tony Lewis, Luke Bennett, Heidi Lewis and Lisa Moyer.