Lord Botetourt students from special needs and the general education population in the club, “Botetourt Buddies,” took a field trip on Wednesday to the Layman Corn Maze. The club was started by junior Vanessa Ramos who has a sister Stephanie in the special education program at LBHS. 18 general education students are paired with the special needs students as buddies. Looks like they had fun!
OTHER RECENT LORD BOTETOURT COVERAGE
* Oct. 9: Lord Botetourt students place in state fair
* Oct. 8: Q&A with Lord Botetourt trumpet player Rob Hale
* Oct. 8: Flat Stanley goes to Lord Botetourt
* Oct. 7: Lord Botetourt student places first in tractor competition
* Oct. 4: Photos from the Lord Botetourt – Pulaski game
* Oct. 3: Vanessa Romas starts Botetourt Buddies, seeks scholarship
* Oct. 3: Devon Robertson seeks scholarship before he goes blind
* Oct. 2: Photo of Lord Botetourt runner at Metro cross country meet
* Sept. 29: Photos from Lord Botetourt homecoming dance
* Sept. 27: Photos from the Lord Botetourt homecoming game
* Photos of Lord Botetourt’s fall sports teams.