Last week, we had paparazzi photos from the James River After Prom. This week, we have paparazzi photos from the Lord Botetourt After Prom. And even though we have four pages worth in our print edition, well, that’s still not enough room to run all of them — so you’ll find the rest online, in this photo gallery.
By the way, that’s Egan Nash, Robert West, and Tracey Laliberte.
We even have photos of the Lord Botetourt After Prom decorations.
Those aren’t the only online extras we have this week, though.
Here’s a guide to all the other places where we say to turn online for more:
* Photos from Read Mountain talent show
* Lord Botetourt’s Zeke Hunsberger heads to West Point June 29
* Read Mountain Chorus wins at Busch Gardens
* Botetourt mother-daughters lookalike contest
* Buchanan Theatre sponsors movie contest for students
* More from Blue Ridge Vineyard celebrating 25 years
* More photos from the car show at the Fincastle Volunteer Fire Department
AND IN SPORTS . . .
* Photos of James River track team in action
* Photos of Lord Botetourt baseball
* More photos from Read Mountain Middle School girls soccer
* More photos of Lord Botetourt JV softball
* More on the Botetourt Bobcats
So how can you get your news and photos in The Botetourt View? Easy! Just share at email@example.com.
For more information — including how to advertise and reach more than 90 percent of the households in Botetourt County – see below:
* You can meet our community journalist for Botetourt, Cathy Benson. She keeps regular offices hours at our Botetourt “bureau” — at Mill Mountain Coffee & Tea in Daleville. Here’s her schedule.
* Want to keep up with us in other ways? Join our fan page on Facebook or become of our “followers” on Twitter. Just search for “botetourtview” and you’ll find us.
* So how do we reach 90 percent of the households in Botetourt County? Here’s how: Subscribers to The Roanoke Times get it included in their Friday paper; non-subscribers have it mailed to them as part of the weekly Simply Savings advertising flier. Those two add up to more than 90 percent. Plus, we have some free copies available at Kroger, Food Lion, the Botetourt Athletic Club and the Mill Mountain Coffee and Tea in Daleville, in case you we somehow miss you.
* Are you an advertiser who wants to reach more than 90 percent of the households in Botetourt? To find out more, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to place a classified ad in our Botetourt edition, you can reach us at email@example.com.