Metallica has added $50,000 to the reward for information related to Morgan Harrington, the Lord Botetourt grad who went missing at the band’s recent concert in Charlottesville.
That brings the total reward fund to $150,000.
The newsroom of The Roanoke Times has more on this story.
PREVIOUS COVERAGE OF MORGAN DANA HARRINGTON:
* Oct. 23: Video from vigil for missing Lord Botetourt grad
* Oct. 21: Police set up tips line
* Oct. 20: Police ask Metallica fans to check video and photos for images of missing fan
* Oct. 20: Former teacher describes Harrington as “genuinely nice person”
* Oct. 19: Missing Tech student is Lord Botetourt grad