Take advantage of the early-bird $50 discounted fee by May 1:
- Register on-line instantly (requires FULL payment + 4%), OR
- Get your registrations post-marked before OR on May 1.
May 1 is NOT the deadline to register, but it IS the date our summer camp fees increase to their “normal” cost. Need a form or instructions? Click here for all you need, including a link to week-by-week camp availability for girls and boys.
We place campers into their chosen camps in order of date received, (ex: registration received on May 4 gets placed before the registration received on May 5). This means you need to register as soon as possible to secure the camp of your choice. We highly recommend sending your registration today or registering today online (full payment + 4% required) to beat the rush. It seems more and more folks are finding out about Camp Bethel’s summer camping excellence! Thank you!
Submitted by Camp Bethel.
Read on for more Camp Bethel news.
Big savings in 2011:
- Recruit 5 new campers and save! Earn $100 credit toward your camp fee for each group of 5 new campers you recruit! Print multiple copies of the “Recruit” tee-shirt form here. Note: For this offer, new campers must fully enroll in 3-day resident camps, week-long resident camps, or week-long day camps. We track your recruits through your submitted “Recruit” forms; start today! Click here for more about this offer.
- SAVE $50 by registering before May 1, (described above).
- Big value in summer camp for a small price: A week at Camp Bethel is less expensive than summer day-care! Campers get three meals a day (Sunday dinner through Friday dinner), 24-hour care plus all the fun and educational activities of camp living. Campers can attend as many weeks as permitted by parents for which they are age-eligible. Also, we accept registrations up until the first day of camp if that camp has open slots. Check availability here and enroll today! Need a reminder about the VALUE of a camp experience? Check our nifty video.
Summer camp bus critically needed!
Our summer camp ministry has experienced significant growth through our ability to offer off-site Adventure Trips and Service Projects. Reliable and safe transportation, though, has been a challenge. We need a bus (15 to 25 passengers), donated or loaned to camp from June 1 through August 10 this summer. Contact Barry with leads, ideas or donations: 540-992-2940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming 2011 events:
May 1 (Sun): Camp Bethel Sunday at Green Hill Church of the Brethren, 8:45am & 11:00am.
May 7 (Sat), 8:30am: Camp Bethel at Ministry & Mission in Virlina, Summerdean CoB.
May 15 (Sun), 11:00am: Camp Bethel Sunday at Hollins Road Church of the Brethren.
May 20-22 (Fri-Sun): High Ropes Facilitator Training
May 23-26, (Mon-Thurs): Summer Leadership Team Training.
May 27-30: Memorial Day Family Weekend & Concerts, RSVP meals.
May 28 (Sat), Summer Camp Open House, 1:00-4:00pm: Free swimming!
May 31-June 11: Summer Staff Training.
June 2 or 6 or 14: Adult Volunteer Counselor Training, 5:30-9:00pm.
June 12–August 5: Summer Camps.
June 14-15 (Tues-Wed): CIT Training.
August 17 (Wed): 17th Annual Benefit Golf Tournament.
September 2-5: Labor Day Family Weekend & Concerts, RSVP meals.
October 1 (Sat): 27th Heritage Day Festival.
November 5 (Sat), 7:30am: Fall Workday, RSVP meals.
December 1 (Thurs), 6:30pm: Christmas TOGETHER Banquet.
December 28 (Wed): Summer Staff & CIT Reunion.
December 29-30 (Thurs-Fri): Winter Camp Program.