The advantage of a small town is the availability of many places and things to do for people who live in the town and close by. For the Town of Buchanan that includes a nice, straight Main Street for parades! James River High School took advantage of the parade route on Friday Sept. 14, for the annual Homecoming parade. Sports teams, cheerleaders, clubs and the band filled the street with school spirit. Fans lined the sidewalks. After the parade a tailgate party commenced in the school sports parking lot. Later that evening the Knights walked away with a 42-7 victory over Auburn High School. The crowning touch? Dylan Bryan and Jenna Sprinkle were voted King and Queen and crowned at half time.
OTHER JAMES RIVER HOMECOMING PHOTOS
* Paparazzi photos from the homecoming dance
* Photos from the football game vs. Auburn
* More photos from the game, from Mike Coleman
* Photos from the powderpuff game.
* More photos from the powderpuff game — from Mike Coleman.
Do you have homecoming photos? You can share at email@example.com or use the “share” tool to upload 10 at a time.