It’s a bird! It’s a plane!
No, it’s a hot air balloon — one you may have seen floating over Botetourt recently.
If not, well, you’ll see some photos of it in this week’s print edition of The Botetourt View — and lots more online.
Because, well, that’s what we do. We put things online first — and when it comes to photos, we often put them up in vast quantities.
So for those of you who like extras, well, here’s the guide to finding all of this week’s online extras:
* More on the Youth Risk Behavior Survey
* More on the llama visit to Everything Art
* More photos from Troutville’s Party in the Park
* More photos from the Oriskany Festival
* More photos from the Antiques Roadshow at The Glebe
* Fire damages home in Blue Ridge
* PETA offers to lease Botetourt Correctional Facility to create “Chicken Empathy Museum” — original story and follow-up
* Denise Sprinkle named Educator of the Year
* Paparazzi photos of Botetourt people at Olde Salem Days
* Photo of flying squirrel and other Botetourt wildlife
* Last class at Troutville High School holds reunion
* Business PAC endorses Austin, Clinton for Board of Supervisors
* More photos of Meritha Rucker in Greece
* More of Sheila Terry’s deer photos
* More on Destiny Booze’s second romance novel
AND IN SPORTS . . .
* More photos from Lord Botetourt – Hidden Valley football
* More photos from James River – Altavista football
* More photos from Lord Botetourt vs. Glenvar JV volleyball
* More photos from the North Botetourt Titans vs. Cave Spring Saints
* Photos of Botetourt runners at Knights Crossing cross country meet
* Lord Botetourt cross country results
So how can you get your news and photos in The Botetourt View? Easy! Just share at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information — including how to advertise and reach more than 90 percent of the households in Botetourt County – see below: