It was horrible and tragic when a 3-year-old Pulaski boy died last September after drinking methadone left by his mom in a cough-syrup measuring up on the kitchen counter.
You would have thought that Lisa Hylton’s conviction last week in the death of her son, Trevor, would have reinforced the utter negligence of leaving that powerful narcotic lying around, where a child could get his hands on it.
Sadly, that’s not so. Another Pulaksi mom apparently did the same thing this week. WTF?
At least she took her little boy to the hospital and he survived.
Moms on methadone: don’t leave it lying around where your kids can get to it.
As if that needs to be said.