Compiled from my own thoughts and those of blog readers:
1. Sandwiches dressed with sliced tomatoes without the green stem/core removed. Hard, chewy, nasty.
2. Mexican restaurants that pre-bag chips for to-go orders. Don’t they know how quickly those things go stale?
3. Drinks that aren’t filled up all the way. Especially high balls.
4. A restaurant that won’t serve lemons with water anymore because not everyone actually squeezes them into the water. You know who you are!
5. Waitresses who won’t bring you a new lemon with your refilled water.
6. Failing to remove dirty dishes from the table after guests have eaten but are still socializing.
7. Waitresses who carry fresh drinks with their fingers inside the rims. Hey, that’s where our lips go!
8. Servers who take empty glasses for refills from several tables at once. Kinda freaky to think about drinking from some stranger’s glass. Just bring fresh drinks!
9. Silverware with crud on it. Nothing can make me lose my appetite faster. Or make me use my fingers more readily.