On day 2 of the countdown to the new year in cookbook giveaways, I’m offering the chance for someone to win “Spice Dreams”, a book of recipes for flavored ice creams and other frozen treats by Sara Engram and Katie Luber with Nancy Meadows and Kimberly Toqe. The recipes in this book call for some pretty exotic and unusual flavorings for ice cream.
Here’s an example of some of the recipes you’ll find in “Spice Dreams:
* Anise and dark chocolate ice cream
* Chocolate-ginger ice cream sandwiches
* Cardamom-coconut toasted topping
* Peach waffle sundaes with cinnamon syrup
* Chile-lemongrass ice cream
Leave a comment on this blog entry for a chance to win.