Check it out! You all are just boiling over with fantastic kitchen tips.
Here’s what we’ve got so far:
* When baking brownies, line the pan with heavy aluminum foil and spray foil with Pam or other spray. When brownies are cooled, you can dump them on a plate to cut. Use a plastic serrated knife to cut them.
* For easier peeling hardboiled eggs, put them in the water, then bring to a boil.
* Put an onion in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before cutting it — this will help so you don’t cry as much when slicing.
* Like melted cheese on your sandwich but don’t want to ruin the sandwich by sticking the whole thing in the microwave to melt it? Put a slice of cheese of pile of shredded cheese on top of a baggie and cook it on medium for 10 seconds. Check it then, but it could take a few more seconds. Flop the whole thing on your sandwich and peel the baggie off.
To keep the juices flowing, here are a couple more from me:
* To prevent brown sugar from getting hard (or restore it to softness after it is already hard), add a slice of fresh bread to the container for a couple of days.
* To make mess-free deviled eggs, spoon filling into a clean plastic storage bag, cut off one corner and pipe it into the eggs.
Keep them coming!