Rep. Rick Boucher, D-Abingdon, and Republican challenger Morgan Griffith debated tonight on WSLS (Channel 10). What did you think?
Here’s a link to Channel 10′s live chat about the debate.
If the station puts up a video replay, we’ll link to that, too.
MORE ON THE 9TH DISTRICT RACE:
* Oct. 19: Cuccinelli says Boucher to blame for high electricity rates
* Oct. 18: Video: Pat Boone endorses Morgan Griffith
* Oct. 18: Q&A with Boucher on future of “white space” technology in rural Virginia
* Oct. 12: Boucher on CNN
* Oct. 12: The politics of electric rates
* Oct. 11: Police and anti-abortion groups endorse Griffith
* Oct. 11: Wall Street Journal looks at the 9th District race
* Oct. 8: National Journal says Dem leadership warned Boucher of tough race
* Oct. 6: Griffith hasn’t signed the GOP’s Pledge to America
* Oct. 4: Politico calls Boucher “formidable”
* Sept. 30: Boucher statement on concealed firearms bill
* Sept. 30: Boucher and Griffith spar on vote to adjourn
* Sept. 30: Another Americans for Job Security ad
* Sept. 27: Boucher hits Griffith in new TV ad
* Sept. 24: Will Boucher be the last congressman from far Southwest Virginia? We have a map . . .
* Sept. 24: What is Americans for Job Security?
* Sept. 23: The problem with comparing candidate records
* Sept. 22: 9th District ad wars: New commercials out
* Sept. 21: New Griffith ad: Obama loves Boucher
* Sept. 17: Update on Boucher’s 3/4ths campaign car
* Sept. 16: Boucher issues statement on car bought with campaign funds
* Sept. 15: The role of coal
* Sept. 15: National Republicans put money into Griffith’s race
* Sept. 13: Mailbag: An account of the Griffith campaign
* Sept. 10: Could 2010 be like 1982?
* Sept. 9: Boucher, broadband and the stimulus
* Sept. 9: Pro-business group makes ad buy against Boucher
* Sept. 2: Sabato’s Crystal Ball says 9th leans Democratic
* Sept. 1: Real Clear Politics tabs 9th as a toss-up