The State Board of Elections website has Obama up in Virginia by 47,338 votes.
What’s still out:
* Frederick County, which, as previously noted, will deliver a 10,537-vote margin for Romney. So that cuts Obama down to a 36,801 vote lead.
* About half of Norfolk, which is going strong for Obama (66% so far)
* Eleven precincts in Virginia Beach, which is going to Romney (52% so far)
* Four precincts in Prince William County, which is going for Obama (53.5%)
* Three precincts in Roanoke, which is going for Obama (56.4%). Those three precincts, by the way, are Villa Heights, Peters Creek and the absentees, all three of which are historically strong for the Democrats.
* And various scattered localities, which have yet to report absentees, ranging from some small rural counties that will surely go strongly Republican to Arlington County, which is big and heavily Democratic.