Here are some new features we’re excited about:
- For people looking for events, we now have convenient filters you can use — free, 21+, kid-friendly (the blue smiley face), and Editor’s Picks — to help sort through the listings.
- For venues submitting events, they can now create a venue page so that they only have to submit the venue’s basic information once. We also streamlined our categories to make it easier to know where events best fit.
While we are happy to share this new tool, keep this in mind as you test it out:
1. It works best with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browsers. At this time, we don’t recommend accessing the calendar with Safari or Chrome. If you’re a Mac user, you can download a Firefox for Mac for free here.
2. Please share your thoughts on this blog post, or email email@example.com.
3. Again, it is only a few weeks old and we expect there will be glitches as more people use it. Just keep us informed if you come across any problems.