Yes, the biggest shopping day of the year is later this week, but don’t look past your paper today. There are plenty of bargains and coupons available.
Smartsource has a thick coupon booklet available this week with plenty of restaurant, cooking and makeup coupons.
Kroger has brought back its promotion offering four-times the fuel points when you buy select gift cards. This offer lasts through Dec. 9. If you’re buying any gift cards for Christmas gifts, I suggest you do it now. The extra discount on gas will be valuable as you’re driving to all of those holiday parties and events.
You can also get a free gallon of milk again this week by buying four participating General Mills products.
P&G also has a special promotion this week: When you buy four participating items, you’ll automatically save $4 (you can mix and match).
Toys R Us has tons of products throughout the store on sale for the next four days, plus loads of coupons:
* 20% off any regular priced item
* Select board games only $3.99
* Buy one, get one free all Power Rangers, Ben 10 or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4″ and 6″ figures
* Buy one, get one free all Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop dolls and play sets
* 30% off all radio control land vehicles
* $70 off Power Wheels Boss or Barbie Mustang
Target has some nice coupon offerings available through Wednesday, as well:
* 25% off a Barbie toy
* 25% off Nickelodeon entertainment items
* 20% off Belkin accessory items for iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone or iPad
* 25% off a Nerf toy
*$150 off a Dyson DC41 vacuum
* $5 off Hamilton Beach kitchen appliances
* 25% off a Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn toy
* 25% off a Disney Princess toy
* 25% off party board games
* 25% off a Hot Wheels toy
* $5 off women’s fashion boots or handbags $19.99 or higher
* 25% off Playskool Sesame Street toys
* $20 off VIZIO soundbar
Michaels has its entire stock of Christmas trees on sale this week, plus much of its holiday merchandise up to 50% off.
Of course, there are new coupons:
* 25% off you entire purchase, including sale items (today from 4 to 9 p.m.)
* 40% off any regular priced item (through Wednesday)
* Extra 15% off custom framing (through Wednesday)
Stein Mart has a new ad with coupons that are good today through Wednesday:
* 30% off any sale item (there are two of these coupons)
* 30% off you entire purchase of red dot clearance items
Kohl’s has two days of doorbusters today and Monday (these prices last all day), and during that time period you’ll find products throughout the store discounted. Some of the best deals include outerwear for the family 40 to 50% off, all cookware 15 to 50% off, and final clearance up to 80% off.
Also, today through Saturday you can save $5 on a $30 iTunes multipack.
Dick’s Sporting Goods is offering free shipping all this week, and you can start shopping for deals online at 12:01 a.m. Thanksgiving Day. There are limited quantities of these online deals, so I suggest you start early (or late, if you’re shopping around midnight).
Walgreens will be open Thanksgiving Day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and many of its store coupons are good today through Saturday (not for only four days, like many retailers).
There are many BOGO deals throughout the store, so keep an eye out. Some items that are buy one, get one free include Dixie tablewear, Hefty bags, children’s toys, various snack foods and select fragrances.
Also, many holiday items are buy one, get one 50% off.
Kmart has laid out its schedule of doorbuster deals later this week in today’s ad.
From 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving morning, 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. Thanksgiving night and 5 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Black Friday you can get special deals, so plan accordingly.
Shop Your Way Rewards Members can also still get a free $25 gift card with the coupon in the ad and by transferring a prescription to the pharmacy. There’s also a coupon for free Smart Sense canola, vegetable or corn oil this week.
Sears has a coupon tucked in the middle of its ad this week offering an extra 15% off clothing and accessories, or an extra 10% off intimates, sleepwear, fragrances, cosmetics, fine jewelry, watches, home fashions, household goods and luggage. With your Sears Card you’ll save an additional 5%. Or members can choose 15 or 20% back in points for select purchases.
Remember, all of these ads may not appear in your paper. However, many retailers post their ads online, so always check there if you’re interested in finding out more details. You can also get printable coupons at these websites: SmartSource , Redplum , Coupon Network and Coupons.com.