This week is the cut-off for many companies for guaranteed shipping by Christmas. Also, today is Free Shipping Day. There are over 1,000 retailers offering free shipping and you’ll get these orders by Christmas Eve. Some of the retailers participating include: Kohl’s, Oriental Trading Company, Land’s End, Office Max, Best Buy, Gander Mountain and more. Many of these stores will also be offering special discounts in addition to free shipping.
Now, below you’ll find some of the most important dates if you have other gifts you’d like to arrive by Christmas.
According to the USPS website:
*The cut-off for most Express Mail Military Service is today. Some cut-offs have already passed.
*The cut-off for most international shipping (Express and Global Express) is between today and Dec. 20, depending on where you’re shipping to. Some cut-offs have already passed.
As for Domestic shipping:
* Dec. 20 is the cut-off for First-Class Mail Service
*Dec. 21 is the cut-off for Priority Mail Service
*Dec. 22 is the cut-off for Express Mail® Service (Some Express Mail destinations may have extended service commitments)
*Dec. 19 is the cut-off for Destination Network Distribution Center (DNDC) Drop Ship
*Dec. 21 is the cut-off for Destination Delivery Unit (DDU) Drop Ship
*The cut-off for Parcel Post Service has already passed.
* Dec. 21: Normal pickup and delivery service for air, international and ground packages.
UPS Next Day Air packages picked-up today will arrive Monday, Dec. 24. UPS 2nd Day Air packages picked-up today
will arrive Wednesday, Dec. 26.
* Dec. 22: Delivery of UPS Worldwide Express, UPS Next Day Air and UPS 2nd Day Air packages processed and labeled for Saturday Delivery. Pick-up service available for air and international packages only.
* Dec. 24: Normal delivery service for air, international and ground packages.
Pick-up service provided to scheduled pick-up account customers for air and international shipments if prearranged by Friday, Dec. 21. UPS On-Call Pick-up service and all UPS Drop Boxes also are available for air and international
packages to all customers.
* Dec. 17: Last day to ship FedEx Ground and Home Delivery
* Dec. 19: Last day to ship FedEx Express Saver
* Dec. 20: Last day to ship 2Day
* Dec. 21: Last day to ship overnight
Other popular retailers that you may have ordered from have these deadlines:
Toys R Us:
*Dec. 18 is the last day to order using standard shipping
*Dec. 19 is the last day to order using expedited shipping
*Dec. 21 is that last day to order using express shipping
*Free store pick-up will remain available through Dec. 24
*Gift cards (that come with a nifty gift box) will be available with free one-day shipping through Dec. 22
*Dec. 18 is the last day to order with free Super Saver shipping
*Dec. 19 is the last day to order with standard shipping
*Dec. 20 is the last full day to order with two-day shipping
*Dec. 21 will offer two-day shipping through 7 p.m. and is the last full day to order with one-day shipping
* Dec. 22 will offer one-day shipping through 3 p.m.
*Dec. 23 has local express delivery available when possible
* The last day to receive Seasonal Shipping is Dec. 19.
* Dec. 19: Last day to order using the “homefree,” site to store and standard shipping options.
* Dec. 20: Last day to order using expedited shipping.
* Dec. 21: Last day to order using rush shipping.
* Dec. 22-24: Items with same day store pick-up will be available.
* Dec. 24: Items labeled “as soon as today” that are ordered by noon will be available for pick-up before 6 p.m.