Employees of the City of Salem came dressed in their holiday best on Friday, Dec. 14, for a Tacky Sweater Contest, organized by Judy Hough of the Planning and Development department.
Decked out and hoping to come away with the winner title were:
- Melinda Payne, director of Planning and Economic Development
- Laura Smith, accounting assistant
- Jody Randolph, accounting assistant
- Kathy Fitzgerald, Senior Real Estate Appraiser, and
- Laura Tucker, Permit Technician and Executive Secretary
While all of the ensembles were delightfully tacky, Laura Smith’s creativity and dedication to the contest gave her an edge over her competitors–and a few gift certificates for Chick-fil-A!