The Salem Family YMCA announced it has selected new officers and members for its board of directors.
The new officers are:
- Mike Kemp, Chairman (Meridian Wealth Management at USB)
- Charlie Phillips, Vice Chairman (Phillips & Phillips, Attorney)
- George (Skip) Zubrod, Finance Chair (Retired, President & CEO Virginia Lutheran Homes)
New board members are:
- Martin Misicko (Roanoke County Schools)
- Tom Robertson (Robertson Marketing)
- Miki Smith, (Community volunteer)
- Charles Weidner (General Electric)
- Paul White (retired, LewisGale Medical Center)
For more information on the YMCA, visit www.ymcaroanoke.org.
Submitted by Kim Bratic, YMCA.