Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore, LLP is pleased to announce Super Lawyers Business Edition has named 13 Gentry Locke attorneys to its United States 2012 edition, including J. Scott Sexton and G. Michael Pace Jr., both of Salem.
Super Lawyers Business Edition is an annual resource that serves as the go-to guide for general counsel and executives in charge of making legal hiring decisions. This publication is distributed to 40,000 presidents and CEOs of Fortune 1000 companies and in-house counsel.
For more information, visit www.gentrylocke.com.
– Submitted by Beth Klinefelter
For the full list of Gentry Locke attorneys named to the list, click on “Read More.”
• J. Rudy Austin – Construction Litigation
• E. Scott Austin – Criminal Defense/White Collar
• G. Franklin Flippin – Business/Corporate
• Gregory J. Haley – Business Litigation
• Guy M. Harbert, III – Plaintiff Defense/General
• Paul G. Klockenbrink – Employment & Labor
• K. Brett Marston – Construction Litigation
• Monica T. Monday – Appellate
• G. Michael Pace, Jr. – Real Estate
• W. David Paxton – Employment & Labor
• William R. Rakes – Business Litigation
• J. Scott Sexton – Business Litigation
• Bruce C. Stockburger – Business/Corporate