March 19th, 2013
4:30 p.m. — 6:30 pm.
Roanoke County School
4:30 p.m. – Registration
This Conference will benefit families of youth with disABILITIES from Grade Six through Adulthood.
Exhibitors will include:
- Virginia Dept. of Aging and Rehabilitative Services Eligibility & Programs (DARS)
- Career Support Services
- Down Syndrome Association of Roanoke
- Virginia Western Office of Disability Services
- Workforce Development
- Goodwill Industries of the Valleys
- Stand-Up Inc.
- Good Guide Youth Mentoring Program
- Family Insight
- Social Security Office
- Blue Ridge Behavioral Health Care
- Blue Ridge Center for Independent Living
- Commonwealth Autism Services
- Department of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Medicaid Waiver
- ARC of the Greater Roanoke Valley
- Care Connections
Meet people who can answer your questions Transition to adulthood and the world of work.
Have the chance to ask questions to community agencies reguarding services and transitioning to adult life.
This event is completely Free of charge and will have door prizes break out sessions and food.
Roanoke Valley LTTA
Botetourt County Schools
Craig County Schools
Roanoke City Schools
Roanoke County Schools
Salem City Schools
Goodwill Industries of the Valleys
Submitted by Barbara Shutt, Transition Program Coordinator