A free Entrepreneur Express workshop on building business or business start-up will be held Feb. 11 at the Salem Civic Center. The event will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. Seating is limited, and advanced registration is required.
Topics of interest include:
- How to Launch a Business, with Tom Tanner
- SCORE Resources, with Maynard Wiff
- Marketing and Promotion, with Randy Rose, VTC
- Finance, with Linda Gilbert/VDBA
- Obama Care and taxes/regulations impacting business
- Other Available Resources/Your Topics of Interest/Q&A, with Sandy Ratliff
To register, visit www.vastartup.org/register.
– Submitted by the Salem-RS-RC Chamber of Commerce