Things were swinging both on stage — and off stage — at Jazz in July last weekend in Longwood Park.
We have a page full of photos in this week’s print edition of So Salem but, gosh, we took a lot more than that, so we’re sharing the entire gallery online. (By the way, that’s Adam Gordon of Salem on the swings there.)
Those aren’t the only online extras we have for you this week, of course. Each day we post upwards of a dozen new items from Salem and western Roanoke County on this site, so if you want to think of us as Salem’s digital daily newspaper, feel free!
Anyway, here’s an easy guide to finding the other extras this week:
* Arrests made in gunshow incident
* Cafe Madrid closes
* McClintics raise $600 selling lemonade for Children’s Miracle Network
* Glenvar student raising money for St. Jude’s
* Roanoke College observes Private College Week starting July 27
* More photos of the Salem Fair
* More photos of the “doggone” wedding at Richfield
* More photos of the Stanleys’ trip to Fenway Park
* More photos of “The Real McCoy”
* More photos from the horse show
* More photos from the Glenvar cheerleaders’ car wash
So how can you get your news and photos in So Salem? Easy! You can share at email@example.com.
For more information on us — and how to advertise and reach more than 90 percent of the households in Salem and western Roanoke County -- see below: