Regardless, folks can soon celebrate the arrival of this week’s print edition of SWoCo and, as usual, it’s stuffed full of so much news, we can’t make it all fit.
So each week, we advise readers to “see The Notebook for more” – and, well, here you are.
This is The Notebook, and here’s a handy guide to this week’s online extras:
* More on the opening of nTelos at Keagy Village
* Mary Marie Petite’s closes, will re-open in spring
* More photos from the Pokemon Club
* More photos from the canned food drive at Cave Spring High School (that’s what the photo here is from)
* More photos of North Cross students volunteering with the Greenway Commission
* More paparazzi photos from “Madeline’s Christmas” (which starred Heidi Klockenrink of Southwest Roanoke County)
* More photos from the Colonial Avenue Baptist Church mission trip to Louisiana
AND IN SPORTS . . .
* Hidden Valley names new football, girls’ soccer coaches
* Webcast looks at injuries to Cave Spring and Hidden Valley boys basketball teams
* More photos from Cave Spring girls basketball vs. Glenvar
* More photos from Hidden Valley girls basketball vs. William Fleming
* More photos of Cave Spring boys basketball vs. Northside
* More photos of Hidden Valley Youth Wrestling
* Full results from the Candy Cane Classic
So how can you get your news and photos in SWoCo? Easy! Just share at email@example.com (And a special request this week: Send us your holiday photos!)
For more information on us — and how to advertise and reach more than 90 percent of the households in Southwest Roanoke County — see below:
Read more »