It wasn’t just the students and Hidden Valley community that came out to enjoy the Hidden Valley High School annual Homecoming parade, which was held tonight at about 6 p.m. Floats and convertibles, carrying the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior class and homecoming court. Hidden Valley threw out candy to the all the children who were lined along the streets excited about their arrival.
The parade lasted about 15 minutes and began at HVHS and traveled down Brambleton Avenue to Bogle Field Stadium where the Titan Football team took on the Northside Vikings at 7 p.m.
Check out our slideshow for pictures from the parade. For a more traditional view, click here.
Do you have photos from the parade? If so, you can share at email@example.com
OTHER RECENT COVERAGE OF HIDDEN VALLEY:
* Oct. 3: Photos from Hidden Valley pep rally
* Oct. 1: Photos of Hidden Valley runners at Metro cross country meet
* Oct. 1: Webcast looks at Cave Spring and Hidden Valley football
* Sept. 26: Hidden Valley homecoming week activities
* Sept. 22: Photos from Hidden Valley back to school night
* Sept. 22: Photos of Hidden Valley band at Brookville game
* Sept. 22: Hidden Valley students creates English project with chocolatepaper inspiration
* Sept. 20: Photos from Hidden Valley – Brookville football game
* Sept. 15: Photos of Hidden Valley Marching Band at Lord Botetourt game
* Sept. 13: Photos from Hidden Valley – Lord Botetourt football game