What could be better than milk and cookies? Milk and Girl Scout cookies, delivered to your office and served by your own local Girl Scout troops!
The girls will also set up a cookie booth with additional cookies available for purchase. It’s a great way to say thank-you to your employees while you support Girl Scouts of Virginia Skyline Council.
Here’s how it works:
• First, contact Arlene Wilhelm, Product Sales Manager for the Girl Scout council.
• Next, a local Girl Scout troop will contact you to confirm the details for your Milk & Cookies Break. Late afternoon works best for troops, as it presents the least conflict with school schedules. (Payday is a great time!)
• Pre-order the cookies from the troop contact. Plan on purchasing some of each of the eight varieties so that your employees can sample them all! We suggest that you provide a beverage to be served along with the cookies. We don’t supply the milk!
• Please promote the event to your employees and make them aware that cookies will also be available for purchase.
• On the day of your Milk & Cookies Break, please provide a table for the girls to set up their booth. The troop members will bring their own materials for the booth and adequate serving supplies to serve the cookies to employees.
• Make your payment for your pre-order of cookies directly to the troop.
To set your Milk & Cookies Break in motion, contact Arlene Wilhelm at email@example.com or (540) 777-5105. Then watch all those big smiles pop up around the office!
Girl Scouts of Virginia Skyline Council is a leadership program for girls that develops life skills in business, science, and technology; provides adventures and challenges in sports, the environment, and the great outdoors; and encourages girls to give back to their communities through service projects conducted locally, across the United States, and internationally.
Submitted by: Arlene Wilhelm