Attorney Christopher Desimone hosts popular forum about how to protect your future
Anderson, Desimone & Green, a law firm specializing in estate planning and elder care, is hosting a series of free seminars about wills and trusts.
Attorney Chris Desimone will outline some of the most important issues on the minds of seniors and their families on Thursday, May 10 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at the Holiday Inn at Tanglewood.
Topics will include:
- The pros and cons of wills, revocable living trusts and irrevocable trusts
- How to transfer assets to your heirs
- How to protect an inheritance
- How to plan properly if you have no children
- When, why and how to use trusts and how proper planning benefits everyone
- The best type of planning should you become incapacitated or disabled
- Three proven methods to protect your assets from the expenses of nursing home care or lawsuits
- How to protect beneficiaries with poor money-management skills from blowing all you have worked for
- Practical, common sense tips you need to know while you plan your affairs
- Learn how Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives work
- How to reduce “family fallout” after someone dies and retain family harmony.
Seating is limited for this free event. To reserve your seat, please call 540-776-6434.
Submitted by Thomas Becher, the becher agency.