Here is information about this year’s Kendall Karnival to benefit Cave Spring student Kendall Bayne:
Kendall’s Karnival II
Sponsored by CSHS/SCA
Thursday, September 20, 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. in the CSHS gym
• Local hairdressers from The Country Hair Saloon, led by Chelsea Patton, graduate of CSHS, will volunteer to give “free” haircuts.
• Donations of $7 will be collected at the door. This entitles those attending to a cut or trim, a breakfast of pancakes, muffins, juice, coffee and more.
• Additional activities will be braiding, mini-manicures(ARBTC cosmetology students), face painting and glitter tattoing by the Art Club, Ziggy the Clown and balloon animals, and a cake walk provided by the PTSA .
• Emceed by SCA member Nolan Webb and assistant principal, Tracey Lange
• All Roanoke County high schools are invited and encouraged to attend.
• A donated handcrafted quilt made from the Team Kendall purple shirts. We will have it there for student/faculty/whomever for signing at $5/signature.
Submitted by Cave Spring High School