YMCA of Roanoke Valley announced it has selected new officers and members for its board of directors. The new directors are:
Chair John Carlin, Director of Public Relations at Ferrum College, Owner at John Carlin Agency, Owner of Carlin Aquarium Services and Host of John Carlin’s Virginia on Fox 21/27
- Vice Chair Dale Lee, Vice President & Corporate Secretary at RGC Resources, Inc.
Returning board directors include:
- Vice Chair Lee Wilhelm, CEO McNeil Roofing
- Secretary William Sparrow, Verizon (retired)
- Treasurer Rob Cassell, Chief Financial Officer at Graham White Manufacturing Co.
- Past Chair Dan Joiner, F&W Management Corp.
New Board members are:
- Adam Boitnott, Director of Strategy and Operations, NetVentures
- Tom Robertson, President at Robertson Marketing Group Inc.
- Skip Zubrod, President and Chief Executive Officer, Virginia Lutheran Homes, Inc.
The YMCA of Roanoke Valley includes Kirk Family YMCA, Salem Family YMCA, Gainsboro Family YMCA and the YMCA Magic Place. The Y has been making the Roanoke Valley stronger for the past 129 years by nurturing the potential of kids, helping people improve their health and giving neighbors a place to connect. The Y opens its doors to everyone seeking to be healthier in spirit, mind and body, regardless of their ability to pay. For more information on the YMCA, visit www.ymcaroanoke.org.
– Submitted by Kim Bratic