Harvest Soup & Wine will be Saturday and Sunday, November 17-18 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at AmRhein’s Wine Cellar.
Taste from a selection of six gourmet soups paired with six AmRhein’s Wines. Pick your favorite, then relax with a bowl and a glass, while listening to great music by Ron Swann.
$15 adults, $7 under age 21. No reservations required.
Featured soups, all served with seasoned croutons:
- Vegan Black Bean & Pumpkin Soup
- Venison Stew
- Hunters Minestrone with Rigatoni
- Wild Mushroom & Beef Barley Soup
- Cream of Corn & Potato Soup with Ham and Fresh Sage
- Seafood Soup with Shrimp & Scallops
– Submitted by Rebecca L. Spaid