Cave Spring Elementary is sponsoring a parenting seminar that is titled: “Parenting the Love and Logic Way” on January 17, 24, & 31, 2013 at CSES.
“Parenting the Love and Logic Way” ® Classes
A parenting program designed by Love and Logic ®
- How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the bus?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with chores without an argument?
- Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without causing a scene?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed upon time?
- How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?
- And answers to many more parenting questions…
Who: The classes are for parents, grandparents, or guardians of CSES students
Where: Cave Spring Elementary School
Dates: January 17, 24, & 31, 2013
Times: 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Information from Cave Spring Elementary School