Arnold R. Burton Center for Arts & Technology, 1760 Roanoke Blvd, Salem VA
Holiday Inn Roanoke, 3315 Ordway Drive NW, Roanoke VA
Introducing a two-day Arts and Entertainment Conference filled with workshops, vendors and film screenings for fans, film students and professionals alike. The event will kick off with an opening reception complete with film screenings on Friday, April 12 and will conclude with a Gala and awards presentation on Saturday evening, April 13, both being held at the Holiday Inn Roanoke. Film and theater enthusiasts will also be able to find the missing gem in their memorabilia collection by browsing the various vendors who will be on hand. Additionally opportunities will abound to meet, interact and talk with the guest stars.
Workshop Leaders Confirmed To Date:
• George D. Escobar (Director, Writer, Producer and Co-Founder of Advent Film Group) Hero, The Screenwriters, Come What May, and Alone, Yet Not Alone
• Jenn Gotzon (Actress) Alone, Yet Not Alone, Frost/ Nixon, Hulk, The Screenwriters, Doonby
• Torry Martin (Actor, Screenwriter, and Filmmaker) Adrift, Stalling, Boxed Lunch
• Mike Snyder (Producer and Co-Founder of Advent Film Group) Alone, Yet Not Alone, Hero, The Screenwriters, Come What May
• Nancy Stafford (Actress, Author) Matlock, Christmas with a Capital C, Season of Miracles, Christmas Oranges
• Sandra Van Natta (Actress, Director and Screenwriter) The Confession, The Screenwriters, The Notebook, The Shunning
• Rusty Whitener (Actor and Screenwriter) Alone, Yet Not Alone, Season of Miracles, A Matter of Time, Lukewarm
Click here for information on how to get tickets or call (540) 387-6078.
We’re now accepting submissions for films to be shown at the the Arts & Entertainment Conference! If you have something to show, please send a submission form to our film screening organizer at email@example.com
For information regarding workshops and film screening submission – email Carol Lyn Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all event information – email Wendi Schultz at email@example.com or call (540) 777-6326.
Information from the Roanoke County Website