Here is the list of students at North Cross School who received 2012-13 Ellis Hall Awards and other recognitions.
Citizenship Award: given annually to a fourth grade student in recognition of exemplary behavior and valuable services rendered to the fourth grade students and teachers.
- Sam Clark
Nancy F. Young History Award: given annually to a fourth grade student by the North Cross Alumni Association in memory of Nancy F. Young, a dedicated and beloved fourth grade history teacher.
- Jessica Helmer
Ellis Hall Music Awards: given annually to two fifth grade students, one in band and the other in chorus, who are selected by their respective teacher, for participation and effort throughout the year.
- Band – Caroline Lystash
- Chorus – Chloe Johnson-Hodges
Ellis Hall Faculty Award: presented to the student whom the faculty believes best exemplifies good citizenship and a curious and studious academic ethic.
- Patrick Daly
Alice J. Moore Citizenship Award: given annually to a fifth grade student, who is selected by his/her classmates, in memory of Mrs. Alice J. Moore, a dedicated and beloved teacher, counselor and friend.
- Brian Bao
Academic Awards: given to fifth grade students who have an A average in every subject throughout the year.
- Lauren Daniel
- Michael Habib
- Nathalie Lemon
Perfect Attendance Awards: given to students who have achieved perfect attendance all year.
- First Grade: Attilio Ciccozzi, Maddox Haskins, Lydia Horner, Hudson Lawrence, Umair Rasul
- Second Grade: Kinsley Alcorn, Sofia Plaski
- Third Grade: Amaria Ford, Shayla Kyle
- Fourth Grade: Harrison Callis, Mahum Hashmi, Olivia Murchison
- Fifth Grade: Tobi Bankole, Michael Habib, Nathalie Lemon, Aaron Richardson