Christiansburg asks for help redesigning its website
The Town of Christiansburg is revamping its website and we want you to be a part of the new look.
This is an opportunity to show off your photography skills and hometown pride.
We’re asking for your favorite photos of Christiansburg to use on our new website. All you have to do is send in the image by Nov. 15.
We’re looking for photos in any of the following categories:
Landscape & Cityscapes
People & Activities
Nature & Animals
Culture & Art
Community Photo Drive Rules
To submit photos, please email them to email@example.com with the subject line: Community Photo Drive. Feel free to tell us why you think your photo represents the best of Christiansburg!*
Images must be submitted in JPEG format.
Photos should be at least 300 dpi. If you are using at least a 7-8 mega pixel camera, this shouldn’t be a problem-just have the camera set to the highest quality/resolution setting.
*One photo attachment per email please
1. Photographs may be taken with any make of camera. Digital photos may be submitted in their original JPEG file format via email. Slide (transparency) photos are not accepted.
2. Entrant must know the name and contact information of any recognizable persons appearing in the picture and this information must be included in the email.
3. By submitting photos, each entrant agrees that the Town of Christiansburg may publish their picture(s) for promotional purposes. Entrants must be able to furnish the original negative or original digital image if requested. All photos submitted become the property of the Town of Christiansburg. Photos cannot be returned.
4. All decisions regarding the use of selected photos are made at the sole discretion of the Town of Christiansburg.
– Submitted by the Town of Christiansburg
No Comments »
No comments yet.