LewisGale Hospital Pulaski honors longtime employees
LewisGale Hospital Pulaski recently held an awards ceremony to honor 51 of its staff members for their hard work, dedication and years of service.
Recipients of the 2012 Employee Service Awards represented almost all of the hospital’s departments and services, and combined, have served the hospital and its patients for 755 years. Each of the employees had reached an important milestone in their years of service.
“The dedication of our employees and their commitment to excellence in patient care is one of the main reasons our hospital continues to garner national recognition for high-quality care,” said Mark Nichols, chief executive officer of LewisGale Hospital Pulaski. “I’m proud of our employees and feel honored to lead such a great group of people.”
Nichols credited the employees for helping the hospital attain significant quality achievements. For the second year in a row, The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health-care organizations in the U.S., recognized LewisGale Hospital Pulaski as one of the nation’s top performers on key quality measures for heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Only 244 U.S. hospitals achieved this distinction both in 2011 and 2012. LewisGale Hospital Pulaski also ranked No. 2 out of 102 hospitals in a three-state quality study as part of Anthem’s Q-HIP program.
- 45 years – Sharon Wilson
- 40 years – Sara Edwards, Judy Jarrells and Sammy Mabe
- 35 years – Sally Bolling and Peggy Fields
- 30 years – Suzette Byrd, Jane Farmer, Judy Harrell, Debbie Thomas, Judy B. Turner and Ronda Chrisley
- 25 years – Vickie Phillips
- 20 years – Muriel Cregger
- 15 years – Traci Alley, Laureen Middleton, Marsha Myers, Heather Thomas and Robin Thompson
- 10 years – Patricia Anderson, Jessica Davis, Ann First, Jackie Green, Tim Hanks, Billie Porter, Debbie Rhyder, Christy Smith, Sam Spence, Teresa Thornton, Mary Warden and Chasity Warren
- 5 years – Aimee Barrett, Niya Bright, Lindsay Byrd, Will Caldwell, Teresa Davis, Brandon Doss, Michelle Doyle, Karen Graham, Kathy Hardy, Whitney Lafon, Dale Mooney, Don McAdams, James Nunn, Sherry Owens, Ron Ramsey, Julie Reese, Mary Stowers, Sandra Stowers, Tammy Taylor and Cassandra Williams
– Submitted by Joy Sutton, LewisGale Regional Health System
No Comments »
No comments yet.