Artists and vendors for this year’s Blacksburg Fork and Cork festival April 28
The Blacksburg Partnership announces this year’s artists and vendors for the Blacksburg Fork and Cork festival to be held on Saturday, April 28 at the First and Main Shopping Center.
Artists and Vendors Include:
- Anne Vaughan Designs – Innovative jewelry designs
- Art from the Heart – Hand-painted “sippy cup” wine goblets
- Classy Glass – Upcycled art and fused glass
- Cutco Cutlery – Cutco Cutlery, culinary tools, cookware, flatware, garden tools, scissors, and accessories
- Gemdandies – Beaded servers and giclee prints of original paintings
- Glass Wizard- Tie dye shirts and clothes, hand blown glass pendants and jewelry, bags, wallets, and scarves
- Jessica Wertz Ceramics – Utilitarian, brightly glazed porcelain pottery
- Juliette’s Jewelry – Sterling silver and Rhodium jewelry
- Kurious Koncepts – Feathered, beaded and paper jewelry and accessories, recycled tie purses
- Let’s Wine – Embellished apparel with wine-related sayings, wine motif jewelry, Thirsty stone coasters
- Mayan Beadwork – Handmade, fair trade beaded jewelry and accessories
- Monica Vilhauer/Collin Daiber – Jewelry and cork banks
- Promotions n’ Motion – Custom wine-related items: toppers, magnets, coasters, boxes and more
- Random Found Objects – Fine art photography- framed and unframed, instant portrait booth
- Simply Stones – Hand-cut and hand-polished free form cabochon pendants
- Still Water Studio – Original jewelry & art designs using silver & copper
- Sue Dille – Handmade ethnic-style jewelry using natural stones, beads, and charms
- Susie Pool/Angie Nolen – Recycled wine bottle art, fused glass art, beaded wire with glass
- Upcycled Gifts – Jewelry and household items “upcycled” from recycled materials
- Virginia Glass Girl Studio – Stained glass panels, suncatchers, jewelry, etc.
- Wild Rose Creations – Leathercraft – handmade leather goods with a Celtic flair
Keeping with the art theme, Blacksburg Fork and Cork will host an Art Stage featuring interactive belly dancing and clogging performances. Iron Tectron will also make an appearance at this stage, and guests will have the opportunity to try on some of the creative Tron gear.
For more information about these events, a list of wineries, festival details, and online ticket sales, visit www.blacksburgforkandcork.com. Tickets may also be purchased at both Blacksburg Kroger locations. Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the gate. Admission for designated drivers and ages 13-20 is $5, and those under 13 are free.
– Submitted by Diane Akers, President, Blacksburg Partnership
No Comments »
No comments yet.