Fire-safety training pays off for astute Shawsville lad
A raft of antique quilts ignited by a malfunctioning ceiling light could have meant the end of Pam Bandy’s Shawsville home this week.
But it all turned out OK, thanks to the intervention of her cool-headed grandson who executed multiple fire-safety tips he learned in school.
“We learn a whole lot of stuff in school,” said Mitchell Austin-Bandy, who is in the first grade at Eastern Montgomery Elementary School and is 6 years old.
No Comments »
No comments yet.