Tonight’s football forecast: A perfect night for football
If you’re going to a high school football game tonight, weather journalist Kevin Myatt has this football forecast:
Perfect. Mostly clear, dry, temperatures falling quickly out of 60s into the 50s — maybe even some 40s at locations west of Roanoke.
These are the games involving New River Valley teams:
* Blacksburg at Salem, 7:30 p.m.
* Cave Spring at Pulaski County, 7:30 p.m.
* Christiansburg at Hidden Valley, 7:30 pm.
* Narrows at Fort Chiswell, 7:30 p.m.
* Radford at Auburn, 7 p.m.
* Floyd County at Eastern Montgomery, 7 p.m.
* Giles at Glenvar, 7 p.m.
We’re expecting photos from some of these games, so check back for those, or share your own at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “share” tool to upload 10 at a time.
Last week we had photos from these games:
* Pulaski vs. Christiansburg (from Jeannine Cooper)
* Blacksburg vs. Hidden Valley (from Wendell Jones)– plus coverage of Blacksburg homecoming and reader-submitted photos from the dance.
* Radford vs. Eastern Montgomery (from Jon Fleming)– plus coverage of Radford homecoming, including paparazzi photos from the dance.
In other homecoming coverage, we also have paparazzi photos from the homecoming dances at Floyd County and Giles. Sorry, Montgomery County folks, principals there declined our offer to send the red carpet crew, but you can share your homecoming photos at email@example.com, or use the “share” tool to upload 10 at a time. Besides Blacksburg noted above, we also have reader-submitted photos from Auburn’s homecoming.
Finally, for more weather news, see Kevin’s Weather Journal.
No Comments »
No comments yet.