Tonight’s football forecast: A gorgeous fall night, for now
Weather journalist Kevin Myatt says tonight will be a gorgeous night for high school football. Next week, not so much, but tonight, enjoy it while you can:
There may be some bizarre weather headed our way in a few days. But it won’t get here Friday night. It looks like another dry night for high school football, with temperatures generally in the 60s.
Tonight is also Christiansburg’s homecoming. We’ll have photos from that game and others, so check back for those. Sorry, Christiansburg, no paparazzi at homecoming; Montgomery County principals declined our invitation to send the red carpet crew. However, you can share your homecoming photos at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the “share” tool to upload 10 at a time.
Last week, we have photos from these games:
We had photos from these games from Friday night:
* Christiansburg vs. Salem – from Jeannine Cooper.
* Blacksburg vs. Cave Spring -- from T.J. Witten.
* Radford vs. Glenvar – from John Wimmer
* Eastern Montgomery vs. Auburn — from Jon Fleming
* Pulaski County vs. Hidden Valley — from Wendell Jones and Nakia Wimberly.
We also had:
* Paparazzi photos from Pulaski County homecoming
* Photos from Pulaski’s homecoming ceremonies.
* Photos of the Pulaski band at halftime
* Photos from the Eastern Montgomery homecoming ceremonies.
* Reader-submitted photos from the Eastern Montgomery homecoming dance
For more weather news, including updates on next week’s storm, see Kevin’s Weather Journal.
We also introduce our new high school sports blog, from sportswriter Robert Anderson.
No Comments »
No comments yet.