VT KnowledgeWorks is inviting interested executives to an informative lunch about the President’s Council, a network of executives who meet to exchange ideas. Here is a press release from VT KnowledgeWorks:
VT KnowledgeWorks is pleased to host its sixth consecutive year of Presidents’ Council, private networks of experienced executives working together to increase energy, share insight, reduce risk, and improve leadership skills.
Jim Flowers, Director of VT KnowledgeWorks, would like to invite interested company founders and executives to learn more about Presidents’ Council over lunch on March 15, 2011 at Noon, in the Lakeview Conference Room of VT KnowledgeWorks in the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center.
Please RSVP to Christine Pushaw at 540-443-9100, extension 3 or via email at email@example.com.
Presidents’ Councils deliver
- a safe haven
- enduring personal relationships
- private, continuing consultation
- enhanced self-knowledge
- an extended national network of peers
Monthly half-day meetings
- are moderated by a mature business leader
- are scrupulously confidential
- follow a programmed agenda
- permit in-depth exploration of important issues