The Virginia Department of Economic Development has launched a free YesVA mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android.
In a news release issued today, VDEP says that the new app will allow economic developers, clients and consultants to search for sites and buildings, plus compare Virginia to other states.
App users can:
• Explore Virginia’s inventory of available properties.
• Navigate properties by type and narrow down the options based on requirements.
• Save properties for later and share them with contacts.
• See how Virginia compares to other states in major business comparison categories.
• View community profiles for each of the communities, regions and MSAs in the state.
• View recent industry announcements for each community.
• Communicate with the YesVA team for questions or concerns regarding any of the properties within the app.