The Jefferson College of Health Sciences will host information sessions for its respiratory therapist program on Feb. 19 and March 5. RSVPs must be received the day before the event by calling 985-9766 or emailing email@example.com.
Here is the press release from Jefferson College of Health Sciences.
Jefferson College of Health Sciences (JCHS)
Jefferson College of Health Sciences will host two information sessions about becoming a Respiratory Therapist.
The sessions are an opportunity for those interested in the profession to:
• Learn more about what a Respiratory Therapist does,
• Hear real life stories from professionals practicing in the field,
• Get information on employment opportunities for those with a bachelor’s level Respiratory Therapy degree,
• Gather information about the curriculum, costs and the process for application.
Everyone is welcome to attend this informative event!
Room 517 at Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital on the JCHS campus at 101 Elm Avenue, SE in downtown Roanoke, Virginia. Directions to the JCHS campus can be found on the College’s website at: http://www.jchs.edu/page.php/prmID/20.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at 6:30 p.m.
To attend one of the sessions, RSVP to Ashton Downs at (540) 985-9766 or firstname.lastname@example.org by:
• Monday, Feb. 18, 2013 by 5 p.m. for the Feb. 19 session
• Monday, March 4, 2013 by 5 p.m. for the March 5 session