The Jefferson College of Health Sciences will host an information session about its health and exercise science program on April 9. To attend this session, RSVP to Lauren Miley at 224-6911 or firstname.lastname@example.org by April 8.
Here is the press release from the Jefferson College of Health Sciences.
WHO: Jefferson College of Health Sciences (JCHS)
WHAT: JCHS will host, “Health & Exercise Science: A Healthy First Step to Your Graduate Career.”
This information session about the JCHS Health & Exercise Science Program (HES) is an opportunity for those attending to:
• Learn more about the flexibility of a degree in HES and the wide array of employment opportunities available to graduates,
• Hear how the current obesity epidemic is creating high demand for exercise science trained professionals,
• Interact with faculty from the JCHS Physical Therapist Assistant and Occupational Therapy Programs, as well as Radford University’s Doctor in Physical Therapy Program,
• Explore the diverse internship opportunities
available to HES students,
• Gather information about the curriculum,
costs and the process for application.
Everyone is welcome to attend this informative event!
WHERE: Room 617 at Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital on the JCHS campus at 101 Elm Avenue, SE in downtown Roanoke, Virginia. Directions to the JCHS campus can be found on the College’s website at: http://www.jchs.edu/page.php/prmID/20.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, at 6:30 p.m.
CONTACT: To attend this information session, RSVP to Lauren Miley at (540) 224-6911 or email@example.com by Monday, April 8, 2013 by 5 p.m.